Time: November 13, 2016 from 8am to 12pm
Location: Flag off at Nariman Point
Street: Nariman Point
Website or Map: https://www.facebook.com/Cycl…
Event Type: cycling, rally
Organized By: Prof. Dr. Keiki R. Mehta
Latest Activity: Nov 7, 2016
“Cycling Rally for Diabetes” on 13th November 2016:
Greeting from the Rotary District 3141, India’s Most Advanced Rotary District which has this year has focused on Diabetes for the year 2016-17.
India ranks are among the top three countries with a high number of diabetic populations with Maharashtra being the State with the highest diabetes in India.
Thus imperative that every effort be made to publicise diabetes for the killer disease that it is.
Rotary has undertaken a “Cycling Rally for Diabetes” on 13th November 2016 with a Flag off at Nariman point by:
1. The Hon’ble Health Minister of Maharashtra: Dr. Deepak Sawant
2. Vice President of BJP Parlimentary Party: Dr. Karad
3. MLA: Shri Raj Purohit.
4. Joint Commissioner of Police: (Admin): Shri. Anup Kumar Singh, IPS.
5. Municipal Councillor: Adv. Makarand Narwekar
- Beautifully designed T-shirts and Caps for every Registered rider, with water and snacks on the way.
- This tour is an open event to all.This is no age restriction but registration is compulsory.
- Visit https://goo.gl/vevz5c to Register
- Having a cycle is not compulsory; option to rent a cycle is available.
For more details contact:
Luciano Gomes : +91-9892525927, Sundarsinh Purohit : +91-9699404534, Bhushan Kadam: +91-9769442478
Find & Like our Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/Cycling-Rally-for-Diabetes-153265698459031/
Come one… Come all… and let’s make this a MEGA EVENT !!!