Into the 65th year of our nation's Independence, let's paint the town GREEN with the most environment friendly mode of transportation, our ever dependable 'Bicycle'! Oh yes, and don't forget to show your patriotism by maintaining road discipline.
The route & Event Details:- Cyclists from various parts of the city can follow the route and schedule most convenient to them by following the route instructions and meet up points as mentioned in the following Google Document:-
Flag hoisting will be done at Ankur Society, Behind SiddhiVinayak Mandir, Prabhadevi at around 8.35pm and all cyclists must assemble there before 8.30am as per schedule mentioned in the document above.
Post Flag Hoisting, a short ride to Worli Sea Face and thereafter towards Carter Road, Bandra can be done.
- RIDING WITHOUT "HELMETS" IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND LIFE-THREATENING! PLEASE WEAR YOUR HELMETS!
- It is strongly recommended to ride very safely on the left side of the road and follow all traffic rules and regulations for your own safety
- Come prepared for the ride by having a good breakfast and don't forget to carry your supplies like water, energy drinks, bananas, and energy bars.
- It's always a great idea to carry a spare tube in case of punctures! Even if you don't have the technical know-how, there's always a good chance that someone in the group knows.
- This is an open event where there will be no Leaders or Organizers. We ride together as a group taking care of ourselves & each other.
By attending or joining this event, you agree to the following:
"I have read the rules and understand the nature of this group/event. I agree that I am over 18 years of age and I am entering the group/ event at my own risk and take full responsibility for my safety and actions during the event. By attending or joining this group/event, if any harm, injury, loss, liability or damage is caused to me or my property, I and/or any of my family members/legal heirs and/or any of my representatives shall not hold the administrators and members and organizers of the group/ event liable or responsible for the same."