Indian Cyclists Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Mumbai' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mumbai Riders- Cycling from Mulund to CST (Gateway Of India)

Hello, I will be cycling from Mulund to CST (Gateway Of India) on Sunday, 27th March 2016. I am alone and looking for someone to ride along…

Started by Manan Dagli

0 Mar 25, 2016

Are fixies safe to ride in Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I'm thinking to convert my b'twin mybike to a fixie. I've never tried a fixie before so I'm concerned about my safety on Mumba…

Started by sagar pednekar

0 Oct 29, 2014

Bike Servicing in Navi Mumbai

Greetings Folks! Been scouting for a good and experienced bike servicing point around navi mumbai (anywhere) who will do the complete serv…

Started by Partha

0 Aug 28, 2013

Off Roading around Mumbai

Hey guys Anyone up for a day-2day long off roading trip around Bombay? Reply to this post and we'll figure out a nice trail. Anyone who al…

Started by Prashant Kohli

1 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Shagun Rai

Buy Disk Brake Assembly for GT Transeo 4.0

Hi, I need to know that, Where to buy disc brakes assembly for GT Transeo 4.0 near Mumbai/Thane? And what are the things, to be considered…

Started by Avinash Godse

0 Oct 25, 2012

Planning to buy a new bicycle - Please help!!!

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and posting a query you guys get to see every now and then as any rookie joins the forum. I couldn't help…

Started by Archit Jain

1 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Chirag Shah

Bike Me - A Chain Of Bicycle Stores (Opened in Mumbai)

Bike Me presents a chain of Bicycle stores in Mumbai which provide every cyclist his/her required need of reliable, durable and high perf…

Started by Bike Me

0 Jan 13, 2012

Mountain biking ( 7 km.mountain & river crossing)

Wonderful time at Nagothane near Mumbai/Pune on the Mumbai-Goa highway.  Enjoy adventure activities and sports including: White Water Rafti…

Started by Kamath Resorts

1 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Kamath Resorts

Schinn Sporterra/ Searcher or Trek FX7.1 or Trek 3500

Hi guys, I want to buy a cycle for my daily office commute in Andheri East's pothole rich road for about 5km and some long weekend ride. I…

Started by Shoeb Rahman

6 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Mukesh Kumar

Cycling in Mumbai article in Cycling Plus

Hi everyone, I was fortunate to be working in Mumbai last year and met up with Amit Bhowmik for a Sunday morning ride through the city. You…

Started by Richard Goslan

0 Oct 13, 2011

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service