Indian Cyclists Network

All Discussions Tagged 'city' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Want to rent a bicycle in manali. Plz share place and contacts if any.

Hi  Want to the know rent for bicycle in manali. Want to explore manali leh highway road on bicycle. Is anyone interested?  I will be start…

Started by Hetal Navinchandra Fitter

0 Feb 14, 2018

City Commuting in Mumbai

Dear Friends,   I wish to commute with my cycle all around Mumbai. Since I'm new to city commuting, could you please suggest measures to th…

Started by Parth J Dave

20 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by EnerzaL

WTB City Bike

Hello! This is my first post, hence *noob alert* Planning to get a bike to ride around the city (well if you consider the whole of Andher…

Started by Gaurav Saha

2 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Gaurav Saha

Anti-Pollution masks for city commuting

Hey Folks, I'm planning to cycle more often in the city during weekdays and not just restrict myself to sunday long rides :) A lot of my cl…

Started by Amit Bhowmik

25 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Frank

Looking for a new/second hand bike...

my fomas got stolen today :( looking for a good deal on a new bike/second hand bike... (preferably in mumbai) if anyone interested - ping…

Started by HWD

0 Oct 23, 2010

new products at gear THE bike shop

All new products. City tyres for MTB. Lots of colourful and powerful lights. Computers. Locks. Pumps. Bags. All in stock. http://web.me.com

Started by Zealot@gear bike shop

1 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Zealot@gear bike shop

RESPRO POLLUTION MASK AT GEAR

the respro masks will be available at gear in a week. we have the techno gold and the bandit scarf mask links : http://respro.com/products/

1 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Zealot@gear bike shop

New Stock of Continental tires available.

Continental City Ride 26 x 1.75 The robust and nimble tire for the city. A safe and comfortable bike ride through the city – thats what yo…

Started by Faisal Thakur

3 May 3, 2010
Reply by Faisal Thakur

Gran Royale Bikes

check out this no nonsense urban bike, single speed / fixie option, caliper brakes or brakeless, sealed hubs, tubular cromoly all over. Tou…

0 Mar 23, 2010

Cycle rally in Pune

Hy Bikers, In this era of global warming, as we all know, cycling is getting more and more importance. The various efforts are being taken…

Started by Akshay Bapat

15 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Akshay Bapat

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service