Indian Cyclists Network

All Discussions Tagged 'cycles' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

which one is better for 20k ??

i trave around 10 km every day and do stunts some time !!! the cycles i m confused among are  1) trek 3500 2) adidas genius  3) schnell rov…

Started by Rayyan

3 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Rayyan

Want to buy new cycle, gone through everything.. need help

Hi cyclists.. I want to buy a cycle, i know u all will tell me to go through bikeszone.com and all other forums which explains what all to…

Started by anand

3 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by anand

How trustful are ad posts related to Abroad Bicycle vendors

This ad makes me bit interesting . I was looking to buy an international brand bicycle.I found this ad posted by some vendor from US in htt…

Started by Pavan Kumpatla

8 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Pavan Kumpatla

Cycles available for rent in Dahisar(E)

My local cycle shop owner has cycles to give on hire. The shop is in Ravalpada, near Mini Magar, Dahisar (East), near the highway. It is…

Started by Pankaj Vaidya

0 Jan 28, 2011

Cycling and "me".

Hello friends,just joined this wonderful forum. Good to see so many different types of cycles and cyclists here and I was thinking that cyc…

Started by Dr.Mohan

1 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by James Rodrigues

My New Hero Ranger DTB

Hi people, I have bought this new Hero ranger DTB 18 speed cycle to start riding. Haven't ridden a geared bike ever and so succumbed to it.…

Started by Arindam Sengupta

29 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by vivek peter john

Finance options

Hi Guys,I have always felt that if the government is serious on going green, why not encourage finance companies to give easy loans on buyi…

Started by Vinni B

2 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Pushpender Chaudhary

excuse me ?

http://www.beautifullife.info/web-design/limited-edition-luxury-bike-from-chrome-hearts-cervelo/ wtf moment of the day .. does the queen o…

Started by Jude

1 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Anool J M

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service