Indian Cyclists Network

All Discussions Tagged 'in' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paint that old Critter !

One can go about painting an old bike. Here are a few things you will need before starting out. 1. 1 Litre can of STRIPEE Paint Remover (a…

Started by Ride2026

27 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Sanjay Kumar

Are fixies safe to ride in Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I'm thinking to convert my b'twin mybike to a fixie. I've never tried a fixie before so I'm concerned about my safety on Mumba…

Started by sagar pednekar

0 Oct 29, 2014

Thane City! Multiple 2nd Hand, Geared Bikes Needed, 8000-10000 buy budget

Hi, Myself and a couple of my friends are all gung-ho about biking. We are looking to buy atleast 2-3 bikes.  Broad Specs Must be with a…

Started by Haresh K

0 Jul 3, 2014

Thane City! Multiple 2nd Hand, Geared Bikes Needed, 8000-10000 buy budget

Hi, Myself and a couple of my friends are all gung-ho about biking. We are looking to buy atleast 2-3 bikes.  Broad Specs Must be with a…

Started by Haresh K

0 Jul 3, 2014

Looking for bicycle in 10-12k range

Hi Guys! I am from Pune and I am looking for bicycle in 10-12k range. A friend of mine recommended Rockrider 5.0 to me. I saw it online, it…

Started by ub

7 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Chirag Shah

Do you think KOLKATa should to be Cycle Friendly city like other metro cities of India and world?

If you feel to support Cycling and wish to see Kolkata Cycle Friendly city then join the Ride below- CATEGORY OF RIDE: 1. 66 K Freedom…

Started by REAL SPORTS INDIA

1 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Shagun Rai

The Bombay Greenway Project - walk/cycle/play/unwind on the GREENWAY

http://www.facebook.com/TheBombayGreenwayProject Dear Cyclist Friends, We have worked very hard on The Bombay Greenway Project, please stud…

Started by anca

0 Apr 3, 2013

V-brakes or Discs?

Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum but not to cycling. Just to get things warmed up, here's my first post:   Lately, there's a lot of discussio…

Started by shourya ray chaudhuri

15 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Hill Storm

50000km commuting in bangalore!

Dear All,          Great to see a forum that encourages cyclists. That too a "social network". :)          Just wanted to share my exciteme…

Started by santosh mathew

2 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Adwait Ainapure

EUSKALTEL-EUSKADI AND ORBEA ORCA MAKE IT TO THE TOP OF THE PODIUM AT THE SPANISH TOUR

Español / English / Français / Italiano / Deutsch / 日本語     EUSKALTEL-EUSKADI AND ORBEA ORCA MAKE IT TO THE TOP…

Started by Ride2026

0 Oct 1, 2010

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service