Indian Cyclists Network

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cycling across India from West to East.

I need the help of experienced cyclist here, to in turn help a couple of my adventurer friends who are on a round the world trip on cycle.…

Started by N Joglekar

2 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by N Joglekar

best cycle in india in the range of 20k

hi guys im planing of buying a new cycle in the range of 20k i saw the adidas genius and like it but my friends say trek is better so im co…

Started by Rayyan

2 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Rayyan

Which bike to buy for ~15K

Hi everyone, I am new to biking and after a long long gap since class 11, I wish to start Biking again ( I am 28+ now). I reside in New Del…

Started by Varun Chhabra

5 May 1, 2012
Reply by Aniket Adhikry

Need Help to buy new bike

Hi guys i am new to your community. Need help to decide what to buy Main Purpose--Commuting to office My choice--BSA MACH 19" 6 speed My He…

Started by Dipankar

5 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Dipankar

Mountain Biking Videos

hi we at gear believe in spreading the knowledge and fun in biking. be it MTB, Trails, Trials, BMX, Dirt Jumping... so we've initiated a m…

Started by Zealot@gear bike shop

3 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Vikram Seth

short notice night ride to aqsa to watch the Leonid Meteor Shower

sorry about short notice night ride to aqsa to watch the Leonid Meteor Shower the meteor shower will start at 3: 10 am am planning to st…

Started by Nelson OJ

6 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Nelson OJ

Any INFO avail for Coastal Ride from Ganpatipule to Terekhol Fort

Hi, We had done Coastal Cycle Ride in Feb.09 from Mumbai-Gateway-Mandve to till Jai Gad. Want to ride from Ganpatipule to Terekhol-Goa in…

Started by Kiran Patre

7 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Vishwajit Sawant

Pedalage Tour - Pune to Kanyakumari

Friends, 6 members of Pedalage club are touring on bike from Pune to Kanyakumari. Check out http://pedalage.blogspot.com/ for more info . S…

Started by Amarnath Kamath

4 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by shrikant

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service