Indian Cyclists Network

hi all enthusiast riders.. i m selling my 9 months old cannondale for 13000 rs.. it comes with life time frame warranty and is an excellent ride which i purchased for rs 24000

anyone interested can contact me on 09501025425

Views: 678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i m in chandigarh but the bike is in delhi put up for sale... please call so we can talk a deal better :)
Hey bro would appreciate if you post some photos of the bike and also let us now the reason for selling your bike.
Also the frame size to know if its ok for my height and any upgeades you made on the bike for eg..tyres,handle-bar if any.

Cheers and good day.
XLR8R
you can check the spec on the net.. its a 19.5 inch frame as i remember... i purchased this bike last year for a ride across kerela after i finished my law degree now i m working full time lawyer in panjab and haryana high court i dont have much use for this bike so i m selling the bike has no problem in it for that matter.. the bike is currently in delhi in the store for sale from where i purchased... any other information just call me on 09501025425
here are some pictures as asked by you
Attachments:
hey Rana nripendra
Let me know if the bike is available ....
you can reach to me to 09881063280
Hi,,,great to see you here...I am from Chd (PU) and sulking here in bangalore currently.....
I am coming to Chd /Delhi in some days....tried ur number but it was off......can u reply to me at )d.funct.aztec@gmail.com(

PS : what batch did u pass out ,if u did LAw from PU ??

cheers,mate
is ur bke still for sale ?
If this is still available, i would like to buy this bike... pl. contact on 9975862770 or email on akutkar@gmail.com

Where do you reside? Contact 09869265147 if you reside in Mumbai/Thane/Pune.

Buddy, tried getting through you on the number provided, it's out of service. I live in Delhi and I'm interested in purchasing the bike. Is it still avaialble?

Rgds,

Ankit

hey bro is it still up for sale

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service