Indian Cyclists Network

hello everyone i am new here and i want to know which is good cycle around 15000 with alloy frame i want to use it for stunting i want an international brand,or is there any way that i can assemble a cycle ,parts and parts

thanks

Views: 1450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

in bmx u can get  mongoose diagram

hm i am more intrested in mtb or hardital , international brand

Hi

The price of cycles increased liked any thing. Only good International brand that you will get is  RockRider 5.1. If you want Trek, Cannodale, Merida, or Binachi you need a minimum of 23k - 25k

Why to go for any international brand when you have good indian brands available. I was with the same requirements as you are and my friend only suggested me urban trail bolt 26. It was well in budget and am enjoying it. 

ya gud cycle and suggest me some more cycles

Assembling your own bike is going to cost a bomb. You need atleast 50k for that and even so you won't be able to build a bike as good as what the manufacturer is offering at that price range.

Unfortunately, bicycle prices have risen steeply due to increased taxation from the government. You need to shell out atleast 25k for the bicycle you could get for 15k a year ago.

If you want to use a bicycle for "stunting", buy a BMX. Mongoose has good ones around the 25k range. Always wear a helmet.

And don't listen to Aniket. That jackass goes around telling people who want a road bike to go for a full suspension MTB. He is merely advertising the "Urban Trail" brand, which, frankly, is neither urban (read trendy) nor trail-worthy.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service