Indian Cyclists Network

Hi all, iF ur interested in FOMAS BICYCLES, n other bike related enquiry plz comment.

Views: 7278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi ajay..........yar tu hai kya mar gaya

i wanna know the fomas dealer in delhi... prefferable near south delhi... i want to buy a fomas road king deluxe

I too have purchased FOMAS 2010 MTB, I recently faced issues with flat tyre, not yet checked it its punctured, but I have inflated the tyre and the air is intact. Also my gears were jammed It was probably 5th or 6th gear and on the middle gear (I have 3 gears on the paddle end and 6 gears on the rear wheel).. I continue riding and changed the gears and it was ok. I guess the problem with Low quality tyres and gears seems to be commonly experienced. However I love my Bike :)
whare can i buy a fomascycle in goa?
Where can i buy this in chennai? What would be its price?

Hi,

I have been looking for a decent budget roadbike or a hybrid (yet to decide :) ).

Please let me know the dealers / showroom address in Kolkata (if any).

What are their after sales service provisions? How are the availability of spare parts in Kolkata / India?

What is the warranty period?

Kindly suggest which road bike & which hybrid model of Fomas is recommended.

Regards,

Sachin

Hi All,

I am thinking about getting into cycling. I am about 5' 6", inseam length of 29", weighing about 80 kgs. As you can see, I seriously need some workout, and I was thinking, cycling would keep me interested.

I will be riding mostly on city roads.

I was thinking about fomas city king delux, as it has the straight handle bars, with racing style tires allowing me to go faster. I had an MTB before, and wasn't pleased with the speed.

So the question: The fomas website says the cityking delux has a frame of 53cm. Given my short stature, is the fomas cityking delux a good fit for me? 

I want to enquire about the fomas MTB king..its price and its specs...plz reply..is it worth buying..???

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service