Indian Cyclists Network

Any persons from calicut?

Views: 532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Sure!.... I am from Calicut. I stay at Puthiyara (just a walk away from the Corporation Stadium)!
Hello Abdul Nazar ... Call me at 9847544911... we can form a 3C (Calicut Cycle Club) soon!!
Hi I am from kulangarappeedika near pokkunnu , 9895444422 daily morning ride through mini byepass  20 km 
How many friends with you ? In calicut 

My rides are from Corporation Stadium to Kuttichera and then to Puthiyappa Fishing harbour through the newly build Beach Road and back ( 13 Km +13 Km). I am a solo rider.  I love the beach and the breeze. So, I had been doing the Beach Road since I got the Cannondale. It is absolutely thrilling to feel the surf and the cooling breeze all over.  

I am a little afraid of bypass and mini-bypass because of the seeding automobiles. Crazy auto drivers just do not take care of their driving.

Sometimes, I do the big loop : Corporation Stadium - Medical College - Karanthoor - Vellimadukunnu - Erinjipalam and back to Corportion Stadium (something around 26 Km) .

I have located another person too from Calicut who is doing it solo. We got to form a team and take on long trails. I shall call you tomorrow.

Hi Nazar,

I am a delhi based journalist and author presently on my Ride for Gender Freedom.  YOu can find the detail on the page: http://facebook.com/genderfreedom and also on the website: www.genderfreedom.in.

I am about to enter into your city by the end of next week. Looking forward to have a joint ride in your city with the group of bikers.

Best Regards,

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service