Frantically looking for green, open trails in Delhi. Can anyone help? Here are a few I have found, but have little or close to negligible knowledge on them:
1. Yamuna Bridge - This is supposedly a small downhill trail from the Nizamuddin bridge and ot into the open fields...but where does one come up from...?
2. Okhla Barrage - Okay, I have just seen the main road there n the long stretch of water. How do I reach the bird sanctuary/barrage from South Delhi? :( Wud like to go there by car, park it somewhere, and then take trail along the water bdy...
3. Ridge - Is it not advisable for biking? Does it give a lot of flats due to the thorny shrub?
4. Greater Noida - Any clues where to go except for the 25 km expressway? Are we by the way allowed to bike on that expressway?
5. Humayun's Tomb - The famous, famous biking stretch. Any advice on where to start and where to end?
6. Purana Qila - Is there a bike trail near this or the zoo area?
7. Old Delhi - Wud love to ride there but the crowd and the gullies make me nervous! Any expert recommendations?
8. Is there any nice stretch near the RML hospital, Chanakyapuri, Mansingh road, Delhi cantt area...?