About me:

Height - 5'8"

Weight - 98kgs

Bike for - Fitness/Passion

Budget - 12-15K

Riding - City Roads(Hyderabad).

Suspension - Not Important

Grars - Mandatory

Brakes - Disc preferred, but not mandatory.

Request you to sugges which bike would be best.

I would be pleased if someone can also tell me if Urbantrial Bolt26/Rider 2.1/Hulk are good enough and how do they support in the long run.

Views: 653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just wanted to check if someone may throw light on Riverside 1Man model as well.

HI SANTOSH

SEEING UR REQUIRMENTS U NEED A MEDIUM FRAME SIZE THAT WOULD BE BETWEEN 18 TO 19" FRAME

IF HYBRID

1.HERCULES ACT 110

2. NEO RYDERS

HAPPY CYCLING

RIDE SAFE STAY FIR

CHIRAG SHAH

Can I go ahead with B'twin Riverside 1 Man (M size)? I would be very pleased if someone can provide inputs/reviews/expirences(good/bad) with Riverside 1Man?

i have urban trail bolt 2.1 and its the worst cycle its made of cheapest quality and its worth rs 5000 just like a chinese cycle never buy urban trail and hero bikes when you want a bicycle in the range of 12k or above

can someone tell me about Btwin Riverside 1 Man(M size)?

Btwin has always been a great brand,you should not take any tension if you are buying a btwin bike...

Hi, i am considering buying a bike for myself. I checked out montra rock and bianchi duel. Both come in the range of 16k-18k with bianchi on higher end. Montra has 8 grip kenda tyres (which seem good), better gear system and better Fork suspensions as per the person at company showroom.
I checked out bianchi which he says doesn't have comparable quality of tyres, but has dual discs.
I also checked schnell flash with dual discs and same features in 15k.
Please let me know which one is better and why?

Thanks

I think that montra and bianchi are good options,even schnell is good but when you buy a bike over 21k

so,i think you should go with montra and get hybrid tyres if you are not a MTBer because it's made for dirt mud etc.. and can trouble a bit on normal roads in terms of speed and all you should go for montra because it would be a one time invest and you will get a better specifications and overall you will get GVK disc brakes but they aren't good so you should install promax disc brakes will cost around Rs.900 for one but they will be better and its not important to have disc brakes because they only help in rains and very less people ride during rain if you do so then you should get promax ones as they are better,need less maintainance and are more preferable as gvk is a local indian brand and does not make good products

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service