Indian Cyclists Network

Hello Guys...Pankaj from Bhayandar. Apparently I fell in love with Cycling and have started taking a ride every day at 6am for 30 odd minutes before I start my workouts,gymming..But I wud like to increase my stamina to make it 40 odd KMS everyday..any suggestion please? If I am able to match it then I can start participating in the events across the city....

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Pankaj,
great to know you've fallen in love with the bicycle.When it comes to stamina you got to build it up slowly.Just gradually increase the number of kilometers and very quickly cycling across the city will become a piece of cake for you.More pilot hours is all you need.You have some really beautiful places that side at Bhayandar.Riding to Uttan is definitely the best ride for you there.Myself and the Borivali folks ride every sunday.You can always join in.We have quite a few cyclists from Mira rd too.Your just in the neighborhood. 
Heres the grp on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/128422420551197/ 

Cheers.Ride Safe.

Thnks for the reply mate:) yea im looking forward to get involve in all the events..i never expected so many cyclists around me ..great!! I am goona love it and what a place to make friends:) just saw the ovalekars butterfly park event..ill push myself to ride more every day to get up to 14kms by 27th..hope to see ya thr!!! Also do lemme knw if helmet is utmost necessary if so I will have to grab one...recently i bought a cycle..its simple not sports cycle but its cool enough;)

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service