Indian Cyclists Network

I searched many bike shops in Delhi but didn't find any bike which has a good review on the Internet.

I thought to buy cannon-dale quick 5 or bianchi camaleonte 1 after reading reviews through internet.

but all shops are saying they are not available. They are offering me some bikes which has less reviews online.  

So kindly suggest men some hybrids that are good to buy and places where I can find them.

Views: 1117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check for the Cannondale Quick 5 - a superb hybrid bike. Also the Bianchi Spillo Rubino and the Trek 7.1. Remember to invest 5-6k in a good helmet, gloves and lock.

Hi Deepak

I would love to buy Cannondale quick 5 after seeing all the good reviews . but it is not available in the shops in the Delhi So I brought GT Tachyon 3.0.

They said it will be available only at the year end with a higher price for about 20% more.

Hi Manmohan

Congrats for your new bike. Can u plz tell me from where did you buy it and for how much ?

I am also on a lookout for a new bike and need to check out the stores. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

hi Nitin,

I brought it  from trek and trail lajpath nagar new delhi. They gave me a decent discount and it cost me around 27,500 .

It is a company store and all are employees there, So you can ask as many question as you want. And as i am new to cycling, I very much needed that thing.

There is a guy 'Ryan', he is a nice person and he really very helped me a lot selecting a right cycle for me.

If you are in delhi-ncr you can go there .

for more stores you can check this link

How about looking for Firefox TREK7100. That costs around 28K + accessories.

I saw many reviews about it. they all said that it is a good one.

One good advantage in buying a trek bike is you can get its service in all over India at Firefox store.

Congratulations, Manmohan. The GT is a good bike. The service, however, is better left to be done by yourself. It's pretty easy, you can learn it on the internet. It'll save you quite a bit of money and your attachment towards the bike will grow.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service