Indian Cyclists Network

I plan to go to Gear Bike Shop tomorrow by cycling from my house in Powai to Gear Bike Shop Bandra.
Since this is first time for me to go to Bandra by cycling, I have some question:
1. What time the shop open?
2. How long it will takes from Powai (Hiranandani) to the shop by cycling?
3. I really blind about Bandra area. Normally my daily route is Powai - JB Nagar - Powai. Which direction that possible for cycling from Powai to Bandra?

I really appreciate if someone can help me on this matter.

Thanks before.

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It would take you about 90 minutes from HN to find the store the first time
Best bet would be get to go straight from JB nagar to western highway and switch to SV road around milan subway
google maps is your friend
Thanks a lot Karan. JB Nagar & SV Road seem familiar for me. I have print also some map from google maps.
You can take a left towards Carter road ( From the signal) , Take Right from Tawa, ride towards Shiv Sagar, Left from Shiv Sagar will take you to Pali Naka.
hope you got there....
Hope u find what your looking for. Just recently I bought my ride from there. Meet Dipak there he is one reason why I chose the gear shop and hey just incase you buy a like don't forget the tennis ball ;)
happy riding
Hope u find what your looking for. Just recently I bought my ride from there. Meet Dipak there he is one reason why I chose the gear shop and hey just incase you buy a bike don't forget the tennis ball ;)
happy riding
9 nine 87 zero five nine 69 six

lol tennis ball!!!!
Thnaks all for your help. I met Dipak today. Nice shop, nice talk. Hope you can fix my wheels problem, Dipak. I really can't live without my bicycle. Please call me or contact me as soon as the problem fixed.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service