This is my first post !
I have returned to cycling after a very long time. I used to own a flying pigeon way back in 1986, and in those days there was hardly any variety in imported bikes.Raleigh was very expensive, and options were less.
Anyway could you please guide me to a balanced bike for city roads, my usage would be approx 30 to 40 minutes a day. Mainly pleasure riding.
1. All weather bike, I plan to ride in the rain.
2. Spare parts should be easily available, and not too expensive.
3. Budget could be around 5000.
4. Any dealers near to Andheri (w), can travel if getting a better deal.
5. I weigh approx 80 kg, so should be durable.
Should I go for an Indian or imported bikes?
Looking forward to your replies !