Indian Cyclists Network

Does anyone in South Mumbai cycle early morning at say 5.45am and do approximately 35 kms? Am interested to join up with someone atleast twice a week. Sundays for sure. I live in the Breach Candy area close to Mahalaxmi Mandir. Would like to do more than 50kms once a week but need company.

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me & my son are normally riding on Worli Sea Face around 5am during weekdays. You might spot us there.
I'll be going from Metro to Bandra tomorrow morning. We'll do a ride around Bandra probably. You could join in with us.
Will start at 6:15 from Metro.
i stay @napeansea road. not early rider though .. i'm planning for morning rides on weekends. but 35kms is sure out of my limit since i'm planning to buy heavyweight Firefox 'Bad attitude' for Leisure rides. Will go for Marine drive-Nariman point track.
Sure call me 23805558/9 (office). Preferebaly like to do the long rides with company. Preference earlier than 600am. I usually do 30km. Love to do 50+ km but surely need company on the ride.
Hey, I stay at Nana Chowk and do a 2-3 loops from Wilson College to Nariman Point twice a week. Lets catch up on one of these days !! I start at 6 am too ..
Will be joining you guys soon!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service