Indian Cyclists Network

Going to use the bicycle for fun, maybe some short weekend trips. budget is 15k. Gears and front suspensions are required, disc brake is not a must, as I have read that within this range, disc brakes won't be much of use.

I have seen a lot of Schnell bikes, and some stores in Pune are showing Fantom/suncross etc. bikes. All these, I guess, are Indian brands with good looks and better than average quality.
I rode 1 schnell bike at a shop in Pune, and it felt good.

This is going to be my first bicycle in last 9 years. I would prefer the MTB look.

Views: 938

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hercules Hardliner might be suitable for you.

Hi,

Try to check if COSMIC hybrid's are available. You can try the same in your budget.

You can see rockrider 340

Go for all new huge bicycle best for fun and light weight you can check the pics on Google it is worth money

Thanks all,
it's been a while since I visited ICN site. I have already bought Schnell Rover 2 in May. Happy with the cycle till now. No issues except the handle bar grips, they keep sliding to the side (around 1 cm every 5KM, need to get them back in position). It's having Shimano Acera gears/derailleurs, Kenda tyres and adjustable hydraulic front forks in 18K. Disc brakes are not that great and squeaks when wet.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service