Indian Cyclists Network

Details 

FrameFull Suspension totally Alloy 6061 made, T6 /T4 heat treated, Smooth Welding, Hammer head head tube with dedicated Gusset, pro-link Swing arm with SBI thrust bearings and replaceable Derailleur  hanger .

Fork-  Mozo-USA/Mode 130mm(Stock internally shortened down to 90mm), preload adjuster, alloy Lower leg n crown, alloy Ti-Ni coated golden stanchion, steel threadless steerer 1 1/8..9mm QR

shoxKind Shox 261,coil...no damper..1350Lbs

Head Set-  Semi integrated Crane creak .USA. sealed Cartridge bearing

Steem-  Promax FR type.

H Bar-  Promax riser bar, 680mm pro taper(OS 31.8mm)

H Grip-  Non branded, rubber

B B-  VP components (68X110.5mm,1.37X24T), sealed Cartridge bearing

Pedal-  Sayo FP-963 K 174 Alloy platform, in-mould pins

Crank- Alloy 42-34-24 T

Chain- KMC Z.7 narrow

Shifter-  Shimano Ezy fire 50

F D-  Shimano C050- Top pull, Friction free flashing shift

R D-  Shimano Altus

Free wheel-  Shimano mega range 7sp. 14-34 T

SaddleVader

Post-  Promax Alloy 6061, 27mm

Brakes-  Promax Mechanical disc, 160MM Wavy Rotor with six bolt n I.S. mounts

Brake Lever-  Shimano EF 50

Hub set-  KT-MD7F/TD7F-Quando Alloy with 9mmQR With Sealed bearings

Spoke- BlackPowder coated, chromed-brass long nipple

Rim- JHT double wall alloy 6061-T6

Tyre-  Innova nylon 26X2.35

Tube-  with Scharder valve

Colour-  Black n White Combination,

Not available 

Weight- 17kg approx   the bike is a bit heavier as the frame made for Free Ride usage(what there GT code stands for in that company), its really strong enough to tackle most dutys (non DH).its made by Tianjin Golden Wheel Bicycle Group Co.,Ltd .The design may be old 2002/3 etc..and now the Design is changed and comes with high end components like Full Suspension 6061-T6 Aluminum Frame w/1.5" Head Tube
Rockshox Vivid 5.1 Rear Suspension
Rockshox Totem Solo Air OnePointFive Front Fork 180mm Travel
Fsa NO.12B Headset ORBIT XTREME PRO 1.5"
Fsa Handelbar DH OS 40mm
Truvativ Holzfeller Stem
Fsa XC-500TA Tubeless Available, Bearing Wheelset
Maxxis MINION 2.5" Ust Folding Available Tires
Sram PG-990 MTB Cassette Sprockets 11-34T
Avid CODE 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Truvativ Hammerschmidt

Views: 6000

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there!! Im back!

This is a wonderful write-up about this bike including detailed description about the components! How's your bike performing now?? I'm just back to riding after a gap of almost 6 to 7 months, the bike was parked out in the open and and faced the wrath of the monsoons...snails making their home inside the frame and all that..needless to say, got it serviced and now running as good as before, only parts to be replaced were a couple of cables and the chain which rusted away in the rains...apart from the front discs which have lost their efficiency(Im gonna get them replaced soon), Even with all this abuse and bad maintenance(my bad), the forks, rear susp. and gears are still going good I have been thoroughly enjoying this bike, the ride quality becomes apparent whenever i ride a hardtail... Do you have any idea what brand are the forks?

my bike is doing its job quite well.........no problem anywhere.....i changed both brake set to obtain proper disc power..and i get it.....now i can skid my rear by a finger tip and stoppie in tow/three...i would recommend you to get a imported setup,there are lots of shop in your city..avoid avid bb5...tektro s are good,also can try hayes etc.........but i changed my fork and shox to get some more travel/comfort.

Good to know you are still enjoying your ride...iv just got a companion hardtail-- schnell rover with tektro hydraullic disc brakes and they have frighteningly amazing stopping power as u said! Why dont you post some pics of ur bike?

dude,they are in upgradation process ...i actually didn't getting sufficient time to complete it....after that i ll

in these video lowest preload and soft spring used..........to get full travel,

Pls help me with further technical evaluation.

I need them to get it replaced on my bike.What is the derailleur hanger types used? Mine is broken and have been using a local one for quite sometime. Also I need to fix my RD Shimano Altus. So before I offer it for servicing I need this information to share it with Local Bicycle shop.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service