Indian Cyclists Network

Wanna buy a new bike, please suggest..........

Hey guys,

I want to buy a new bike, budget upto 15k.

For regular use and outings.......

Please suggest a good brand and model also.

Views: 1459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Aravind thanks,

Please check the bike in d link mentioned below n let me know..........

http://lifecycleonline.in/product-details.aspx?productid=56

If the frame size is right for you, just go ahead and buy it. You won't get a cycle like that any cheaper

Its unbelievable offer!!.. You should grab it yaar. 

There may be some performance issue with suntour components. But you cant get a bicycle from such good brand at such a lower price

Today, cheapest MTB from Schwinn costs about 20K. I think you must buy it. But before that you should have a test ride.. check whether frame size is comfortable for you or not. If it is ok ..grab it :P

Keep in mind... frame is most IMP part of bicycle..u can upgrade fork, shifters, etc. in future; but cant upgrade frame.

Best Luck :)

thanks guys........

frame size is M and my height is 5.55f and weight 64kg.....

So it shld be ok for me?

Weight doesn't matter. M should be ok for your height. Ride it and get a feel, you will more or less know if it's a correct fit.

im jus in dilemma to buy it coz it has suntour shifters and front derailleur........

ne commetnts guys on the shifters and derailleur?

Hey guys,

Is the quality of Suntour XCM102 Front derailleus and Sunrace M-53 indexed push push triggers shifters good in Schwinn Frontier Comp?

Im getting d bike for 10k.....

Im very confused......

plz suggest...

Aniket,

I am surprised that you havent bought it till now, For the price that you are investing you dont know what you are getting.. just go ahead & buy or else some one else might actually grab the opportunity & u might miss it ;)

For 15 k 

rockrider 5.1

axis sport 10

if u can stretch till 20 u can get KHS, Giant etc better bikes!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service