I want to buy a cycle, i know u all will tell me to go through bikeszone.com and all other forums which explains what all to think before buying it. i have already gone through it..
But still I want a full suspension bike.. knowing it will take more effort but its okay for me.. little more effort than some backpain is quite ok for me..
- My budget is around 10k
- Need good stylish bike
- need full suspension ( i know people will yell at me, but i want it :))
- Is light weight really required? then yes.. plz help in this regard..
i liked few bikes like
- firefox nitro ( drawbacks- only 6 gears, little heavy)
- hero spear (handle cant be adjusted, fixed height of handle)
- hercules roadeo torrent IC (not yet available in stores, Heavier than nitro, + point is carrier)
- hercules roadeo a-300 (not yet available in stores, + point is full alloy, must be light)
- hercules roadeo a-100 (same as torrent IC, little lighter in weight alloy steel)
- fantom rockstar (or roadstar not sure) - dont know about the brand?
- suncross ciclosport - nice looks + point is full alloy
- any other good cycle in full suspension?
Guys could you please help me out choosing some real cool good bike..
I need to buy it in couple of days..
Anyways its little late, I bought Hercules Roadeo Torrent IC :)
N i m luving it, it's an amazing bike...