Indian Cyclists Network

What are good quality Helmet options and where to get them in Mumbai ?

Hi All. Am a newbie, taken up riding a cycle after almost 12 years. Wanted a few tips on what helmet to get and where.

thanks

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Bishu,

you can get some good quality helmets @ the Gear bike shop in Bandra. check out their website - http://www.gearindia.in/

Other option is Kohinoor Cycle shop, Bandra - Hill Road...

Address:
#19, Rizvi Chambers
Hill Road
Bandra West
Mumbai -400050
Landmark: Near Lucky Hotel

Happy and safe cycling :)
Hi Tushar

Thank you for the reply, i already checked out the website and also went to hypercity, Malad, Problem is am more confused as the prices range right from Rs. 500/- to the Rs.1500/- and above range. Not sure what to buy and hence the post on the forum for guidance on choosing one.
Do check the Trackandtrail store at Goregaon W.. they stock helmets ranging from 800 to 2800/-
i use a Firefox helmet.. pretty good quality and also airy enough for long rides. bought it for 1k from Kohinoor cycle shop.
hey bishu i plan on buying a fomas road bike in a weekand along with it im geting a fomas helmet worth 900 bucks..i already have a helmet and plan on seling that helmet for 750.if ur interested let me know..according to wat i know the fomas helmet doesnt look that great,but is supposedly one of the most comfortable ones.
Thank you everyone for the inputs. Finally took a decision, went down to the Gear at Pali naka and got a helmet for myself. Thanks Deepak for giving directions to reach there. As he rightly said, its not about how the helmet looks on you, but if your skull is safe in it. Tad expensive but then worth the safety i guess.
cheers!!! :)

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service