Indian Cyclists Network

Hello everyone!! I recently bought Axis a90. Its around a month now. I bought the 2013 version for 17k from Upadhyay Cycle Mart, Vile Parle east , Mumbai.

It features shimano 21 speed gears with EZ shifters and Megarange derailers ,Only front hydraulic suspension( you can lock it for better speed and also set its hardness), lightweight alloy body(20") , Maxxis Sphinx tyres, power brakes (both front and back),etc. No fenders,bottle stand in stock fittings.

So far I've had a really good experience! Excellent ride. I have rided 70kms so far on it. It goes really smooth and fast! I'll list some pros and cons from my experience till date;

PROS:

1. Very light weight

2. Aerodynamic body

3. Wide handle bar by 'Kore'

4. Excellent ride

5. Power Brakes ( I prefer power brakes over disc brakes as they are real easy to maintain, also maintance is cheaper comparatively without cutting on breaking strength)

6. Maxxis Sphinx tyres are best! I've tried real bad drifting and very rough riding but they still look new!!

7. Shimano EZ Shift shifters

8. 'Quick Release' levers for both the wheels and seatpost. It makes it really easy dissemble while putting in car and also to re assemble it.

CONS:

1. Stock seat is really hard. I had to buy gel cover

2. After opening the company plastic sealing of the body, I found it scratched a bit! It was really disappointing! :( 

3. Company does not provide any toolkit unlike the Firefox bikes

Conclusion:

Really good bike!! Felt it worth the price!!

Views: 479

Attachments:

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service