For sale (starting March 1) is a beautiful retro road bike based on the lightest steel frame ever made by Ernesto Colnago. The frame has an art decor painting. Please see pictures here.
NOTE: pedals are NOT for sale. The bike is sold without pedals.
Frame size is 56 cm. There are scratches on the painting here and there, but there are no dings.
Some components also have sctratches, but functionally the bike is ready to go. I'm riding it every day. The only service that it needs is to change cones in the rear hub. The cones are standard and easy to find.
- ITM handlebar w/ Willier tape
- Nitto Dynamic stem 80 mm
- 3T seatpost
- Selle Italia Flite Gel Flow saddle
- FSA headset
- Campagnolo bottom bracket (square)
- Campagnolo brakes and brake levers
- Miche chainrings (54/42) and cranks (pedals are NOT included)
- Campagnolo Record fron derail
- Shimano 600 rear derail and cassette (6 speed)
- front wheel: Gipiemme w/ Capmagnolo hub
- rear wheel: FIR w/ Campagnolo hub
- Shimano 105 trigger shifters
The bike is now in Arambol, Goa. The only option is to pick it up here. You can have a perfect bike trip if you come over and ride the bike back to, say, Mumbai.
I also have a good sturdy bike bag, and so using transport is also an option.
I'm planning to ride the bike a little more and offer it for sale in March. But in case you want to buy it and are under time constraints, February is also an option.
- bike - SOLD
- 5 000 Rs for bag
The prices are negotiable.