Indian Cyclists Network

HYEOO PEOPLE

I WAS THINKING THIS WILL BE A GOOD PLACE TO START,

{PARDON MY BOLD LETTER MY SHIFT"KEY IS STUCK}

LETS CUT TO THE CHASE

IAM PURCHASING A BIKE ON SATURDAY ANY SUJJESTIONS WILL BE APERCIATED

PLEASE SUJJEST ME A GOOD CYCLE AS PER THE GROUP RIDING STYLE CAUSE IF I BUY A MOUNTAIN BIKE AND YOULL DO MOSTLY ROAD TRIPS IT AINT GONNA FIT, {FEEL ME}

>>

BTW I LIKE MOUNTAIN BIKES IS IT OK IT I BUY ONE WITH A HIGHER GEAR SO FOR LONG DISTANCES IT COMES HANDY.

Views: 107

Replies to This Discussion

The group has no activity like some rides. Individually they ride. So decide what you want to do and t he n choose the bike. Mountain bike is needed if you are going for mountain trails, hard off =  roading. The mountain bikes are some grand cheaper than the other varieties. If you are going to ride city roads then road  bike will be fine but any good road bikes are costly. all depends on how deep your pockets are. Read the article by Kalia on Bikezone - cycling. That will give you all the details about choice to make.

No one but you are the one to decide which bike you are to choose. 

tanx fo loking into it, i didn put in some deep thought and narrowed it down to a mountain .

tanx fo ya sujjestion.

HI Christopher,

Welcome to Cycling,

Firstly do read the post Leleji is referring to, if u havent already. On second thoughts, I assume that you from Kalyan or surrounding area hence would suggest you go for mountain bike. riding a road-bike in and around Kalyan is literally pain in xxx. you'll have to limit your self to some routes only.

Regards ride plans, its difficult for everyone to go for every ride, do to other commitments. but apart from individual ones we do for group rides. I'll be posting it on this group (if time permits) or you can follow on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/379469858767428/

Whoever and whenever one can s/he joins or initiates for the ride. this month end we are thinking of planning a 2 day (off)ride. lets see.

BTW, if your 'Shift' key is stuck press 'Caps lock' then you can type in lowercase.

ty bro.. anytime iam fine... btw got a new keybord..

n also was thinking about buying that **adventure-D** MTB

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service