Create a Ning Network!
oepn to all living in KANDIVALI
Latest Activity: Jun 22, 2017
This group does not have any discussions yet.
“Cycling Rally for Diabetes” on 13th November 2016:
Greeting from the Rotary District 3141, India’s Most Advanced Rotary District which has this year has focused on Diabetes for the year 2016-17.
India ranks are among the top three countries with a high number of diabetic populations with Maharashtra being the State with the highest diabetes in India.
Thus imperative that every effort be made to publicise diabetes for the killer disease that it is.
Rotary has undertaken a “Cycling Rally for Diabetes” on 13th November 2016 with a Flag off at Nariman point by:
1. The Hon’ble Health Minister of Maharashtra: Dr. Deepak Sawant
2. Vice President of BJP Parlimentary Party: Dr. Karad
3. MLA: Shri Raj Purohit.
4. Joint Commissioner of Police: (Admin): Shri. Anup Kumar Singh, IPS.
5. Municipal Councillor: Adv. Makarand Narwekar
- Beautifully designed T-shirts and Caps for every Registered rider, with water and snacks on the way.
- This tour is an open event to all.This is no age restriction but registration is compulsory.
- Visit https://goo.gl/vevz5c to Register
- Having a cycle is not compulsory; option to rent a cycle is available.
For more details contact:
Luciano Gomes : +91-9892525927, Sundarsinh Purohit : +91-9699404534, Bhushan Kadam: +91-9769442478
Find & Like our Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/Cycling-Rally-for-Diabetes-153265698459031/
Come one… Come all… and let’s make this a MEGA EVENT !!!
i saty in kadivali lokhandwla, anyone interested for daily morning cycling.
any rides to aksa/ madh/ sgnp during weekends?
wonder if there is going to be any group ride soon?
Hi Frnds, i stay in Kandivali west, anyone who stays nearby and goes for cycling daily morning?
hiiiiiiii friends, i stay in kandivali west. i i do cycling all over the mumbai. m goin to buy firefox ff target within few days......m lukin for cyclist group in kandivali n also 4m mumbai........plzzzz send mr friend request or inbox me coz m goin to make a long trip......m alone.....
I stay in Malad. I've bought a bike way back last year but fear riding on the roads but have gone out a couple of times with a friend to Aksa/ Madh. Now after the rains would like to restart. Are there any rides this weekend i.e. Sunday and if yes, what time and where? would like to join you, if possible...
I stay in Kandivali, are there any group rides happening soon?
Welcome toIndian Cyclists Network
Sign Upor Sign In
© 2019 Created by Amit Bhowmik.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.