Indian Cyclists Network

hey,

Hey, doesnt seem like theres much going on here. We have the largest bunch of members right!! ?

Could not complete my 300BRM on time on sunday and now I want to do small rides in the morning. I live at Bombay Central. I'd like to ride to nariman point and then back up malabar hill.

Tell me asap if anyone is interested.

My number is 9819680542

Gideon

Views: 393

Replies to This Discussion

Gideon I'll see u @ Worli Sea Face tomorrow @6:30
@Amol where do you ride generally. We'll be doing the Worli to NCPA ride tomorrow morning. You can join us. My no. is 9833621939
Am going in the morning, but taking my 5 yr old daughter to the end of Marine Drive (NCPA) so she could practice some. i probably would just run alongside her.
"since you SOBO people" since when did u opted out Jal !?;-)
Team SoBo Riders
@ Jal would advise you to start uphills atleast after a or two month of cycling....knees can cause a lot of discomfort
yes ofcourse. lets do it this Saturday. i live near Grant Road.
are we cycling this sunday i.e 16-05-2010.
if yes please leave a reply informing the time and place,
hi,

i am interested in yur ride upto nariman point

plz do call 9820284743 - Amol.
Hi Folks. New on the community. I regularly do a Sunday morning ride. NCPA-Juhu-NCPA via Walkeshwar-Worli Sea Face-Carter Road-Juhu Beach and back. Start at 7 am from NCPA. Let me know if anyone wants to join me on 24-Oct (Sunday). Mail me ajeya DOT row AT gmail DOT com. Cheers!
anyone cycling tomorrow morning??arnd 7? am starting from peddar road-marine drive-malabar hill-peddar road..anyone interested pls call..9821571826...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Amit Bhowmik.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service