Have loved riding a cycle for as long as i can remember.
Started riding a cycle from when i was 4.
Rode a cycle to my first day of school (1.5kms one way)
Now i ride a cycle to work.
Was part of the organising committee of the BSA Hercules Duathlon in Bangalore this June.
Plan to do a lot more in the cycling space for myself and others in the near future.
As you all know, Bangalore, is one on the first Indian Cities which is getting on the "Go Green Path" at a very fast pace.
Considering this, we at Pedals and Wheels have come up with a store to fulfill all the Biking/Cycling needs. We offer, sales and service of imported cycles and required accessories.
To Kick Start 2010 in a Clean Green Way we invite all the cycling enthusiasts to join us, on our Cycling Trips, in order to promote community cycling a well as announce that, we Bangaloreans are a happy bunch of cycling people.
Our Current event is: On 9th januvary One Day Cycling Trip to Savan Durga, details below:
1. Destination: Savandurga
2. Route: Will be shared with the participants
3. Departure: 6:00 am
4. Arrival: 6:00 pm (tentative)
5. Distance: A total of 120Kms of cycling.
6. Safety: We would have a back up Vehicle accompanying us through out the trip, First Aid kit would also be available.
7. The charges would be shared by all the participants in order to have a safe trip.
8. Cycles are also available on rent, for those who are really interested to participate at applicable rental charges.
9. Max no of participants is 10 register quickly
Interested bikers Please feel free to call 9880073281 or email us email@example.com\