Before the Monsoon, dad and I managed to clear out an unused security shed, have it cleaned by the cleaner and stashed all the cycles in the building in it. This prevented cycles from taking up too much place in the stairways.
The Monsoon though is ending in fits. I and my brother have been cycling whenever it wasn't raining and the cycle has survived the Monsoon quite well.
Over the last two weeks, I have been working on geting the cycle back to shape.
I replaced the tubing in the back tyre after it ended up being punctured. To make matters worse bro drove the cycle with the punctured tubing attributing the flat whell with less air. When I took it to the workshop, they found a pretty bad puncture. Today, I went to the workshop again to get a proper reflector, check the front tyre and gave it some well needed lub. The front tyre had a bad valve.
I use my cycling trips to reconfirm my memory and get place names for adding them to the Google MapMaker application. So, you can also see that I have begun my contributions to the same again. I will share cycling routes and ride notes from the day after.