People use a bicycle as the main mode of commute, especially short distance journeys. Bikes are also used as the main prop in cycling marathons, races, and other kinds of sports. This two-wheeler vehicle has proven to be extremely beneficial for our health also. Since you can now do so many things with the bicycle, don’t you think you must get one?
Yes, indeed it is, and that’s what we will talk about- the best bicycles available in the market within the affordable range of 10000.
Benefits Of Regular Cycling
Regular cycling has many health benefits that one should be aware of before concluding this physical activity. Following are how cycling every day for some fixed hours will benefit you:
What to Look for In A Cycle Under 10000?
With so many options available for bicycles under 10000, choosing the right one can be a bit overwhelming. This is why we have discussed the three most important features you need to worry about for a bicycle.
Bicycles usually have two frame options- steel and alloy. The steel frame is heavier, but it’s more durable and long-lasting. On the other hand, if you want to ride a lightweight cycle, an alloy frame will be the best option. As for the weight, this parameter will depend on the cycle’s structure and other components present.
The number of gears will depend on the bicycle type and the same purpose. For example, if you plan to travel on rough terrains involving slopes, you need a higher gear combination. Similarly, based on the type, the gear options will vary. Road bikes have up to 18 gear combinations, while mountain bikes gears usually range between 10 and 30.
Lastly, you need to look at various cycling components present in the framework, starting from the suspension to the brake discs, wheels, paddles, bicycle seats, etc.
Top 10 Best Bicycles Under 10000 In India 2021
1. Hero Kyoto 26T Single Speed Mountain Bike
With a steel frame, this Hero Kyoto 26T single speed mountain bike is one of the best bicycles you can have within 10000. The body is painted with a black metallic tone that makes the bike quite appealing for the onlookers. It has a standard 2:1, single-speed gear ratio, which increases the two-wheeler’s overall performance and efficiency.
The bike has a rigid suspension with 26″ high-quality tires. Hero Kyoto is suitable for people for more than twelve years, hence best for teenagers and adolescents. V-brakes are present in both the front and rear parts of the bicycle.
Pros and Cons
- Single-speed gear improves the driving efficiency of the bike.
- V-brakes help in protecting the hubs and spokes from excess strains.
- The tires and rigid suspension system handle the bike’s weight perfectly.
- The single-speed gear is perfect for roads but not for uphill and downhill terrain.
- V-brakes might get affected by prolonged exposure to water and mud.
2. Omobikes 1.0 Light weight Hybrid Cycle
Omobike has proven to be one of the most amazing hybrid bikes to date. It has an alloy framework made from carbon steel, which reduces the chassis’s overall weight to 12.9 Kg and helps faster cycling. People between twelve to thirty-five years are perfect for riding this two-wheeler.
You can easily adjust the seat between 5.2″ and 6.0″ in height as per your convenience. The bicycle has road bike tires that are perfect for smooth commutes on plain terrain. With a single-speed gear and powerful V brakes, the bike offers high performance to the riders.
Pros and Cons
- The frame has an anti-rust feature for increased longevity.
- It is perfect for short commutes on plain city roads.
- 26″ tires are provided for agile performance.
- The seat’s height is adjustable, thereby providing flexibility to different riders.
- Usability options are not as flexible as the bike is suitable for city roads.
- No option for battery power is there on the bike.
3. Btwin 85034B My Bicycle
If you want to travel uphill or downhill, Btwin My Bike is the perfect two-wheeler in the market. It has a stainless steel frame, which makes the bike sturdier and more robust. The color combination of black and white tones makes the bike look quite appealing.
Several improvements have been made in the bike’s design, like the raised steering for better usability and the inclusion of wet and dry tires. With the power V-brakes, you will be able to halt the bike immediately. The 36-hole aluminum wheel rims protect the tires from fast wear and tear, thereby increasing the cycle’s longevity.
Pros and Cons
- The stainless steel frame makes the bike perfect for rough terrain rides.
- Both the tires are made for both wet and dry surfaces, thereby helping you to cover more soil.
- Steering is raised in height to help riders maintain a proper posture.
- Single-speed gear can make it difficult to go uphill or downhill.
4. Firefox Bikes Grunge-D, 27.5T Mountain Cycle
Firefox Grunge-D is one of the best bikes for adults who want to get into a regular cycling schedule. It is a non-geared bike with a standard gear teeth ratio of 2:1. This particular feature helps in smooth and consistent rides on plain surfaces. Both the front and the rear wheels are attached to disc brakes, which provide better stability to the tires.
Also, with these disc brakes, you can put the bike’s motion to halt quickly. Mild steel is being used in manufacturing the bicycle’s frame. Firebox Grunge-D has a front suspension, which gives you better control of your rides, especially when you are riding on rough and uneven terrain.
Pros and Cons
- Tires are made larger in diameter for a better weight-handling capacity of the rims.
- With little adjustments in the disc brakes, you can omit the generation of any noise.
- This bicycle will provide you with a smooth ride with no bumpiness.
- No fender arrangement is present in the bicycle for mud and water protection.
- The odometer isn’t present there in the bike’s frame.
5. Mach City Ibike 2016 Single Speed Road Bike
Road bikes are usually appropriate for normal terrains having a flat, even surface. This is why Mach City Ibike has become so popular in the market. With its specially designed features, the bike offers an optimum experience to the riders, no matter how trained he is in bicycle riding. No additional gear is present with the chassis, and hence this road bike has a normal gear tooth ratio of 2:1.
In this two-wheeler, the pedals are based on clipless technology, which helps you draw out the maximum power for better performance. The seat’s height can be easily adjusted between a range of 5.1″ and 5.8″, thereby providing the bikers with a versatile option.
Pros and Cons
- Thanks to the lightweight nature and the larger wheel rims, the bike can gain impeccable roads.
- It’s best for everyday cycling on the busy urban streets.
- If you are a beginner, it’s one of the best bicycles you can have since it’s filled with easy-to-use features.
- No mudguard is present in the bike’s design.
- This bike is not suitable for offroading journeys.
6. Cyclo India Stryder Harris 200 27.5 Inch Unisex Single Model Freeride MTB Speed Bicycle
Cyclo India Stryder Harris MTB speed bicycle is perfect for those who are involved in regular cycling or cycle races. The frame is sturdier and more agile, ensuring that the rider can enjoy urban roads and offroading journeys. It has a steel telescopic threadless suspension that will help you travel to a greater distance than the normal suspension forks.
Despite being non-geared, there is no effect on the bike’s performance. Instead, the structure and components have been designed in a way where the bike can offer comfortable and yet fast rides on different terrains. At the rear end, you have the V-brakes while the discs are there in the front part. The saddle has been made from PU and comes with a quick-release option for better height adjustment.
Pros and Cons
- Rims are made of double alloy wheels, which increases their longevity.
- You can cover the greater distance on roads with minimal effort application.
- Soft grip steer handles to put less strain on your hands.
- A combination of both the V-brakes and discs will provide you with superior control over the bike’s motion.
- The rear mudguard might come in contact with the tire at the time of commute.
- Extra care needs to be given to the powder painted body to prevent rusting and corrosion.
7. Geekay Hashtag 26 t Single Speed Mountain Bicycle
Thanks to the introduction of alloy framework, the bicycle’s weight has been reduced greatly, which allows the riders to drive smoothly and swiftly on roads. Since it is a mountain bike, you can ride the two-wheeler on uneven platforms with both uphill and downhill slopes. Geekay has paid special attention to the bike’s design, making it robust and versatile for everyday cycling conditions and challenges.
Both the front and rear ends are equipped with brake discs, which provide the bike with great stopping power, especially during high-speed commutes. Three options are available for the tires- 26″, 27.5″, and 29″, thereby making it possible to choose a wheel frame as per your convenience. Moreover, the tires are suitable for both even and uneven surface rides.
Pros and Cons
- The bike has an aerodynamic structure, which reduces air friction.
- Tires are of high quality for reducing wear and tear.
- Grips are strong but soft for better steer control.
- The bike’s weight has been reduced significantly with the alloy frame.
- You will need a mechanic’s help for tuning the brake discs.
8. Avon Bicycles GEN Now Dual Disc Brake and Front Suspension 26T Bicycle
If you want to have more control over your bike rides, this Avon’s bicycle GEN is a perfect choice. Here, the chassis is made from steel that increases the entire two-wheeler vehicle’s longevity and sturdiness. The front wheels have a suspension system, which will help you in traversing through bumpy surfaces. As for the tires, you will have 26′ wheels with alloy rims that impart a lightweight feeling to the rider. This way, you will easily reach the top limit without giving extra effort to the pedals.
The brake discs are so arranged that you can immediately bring the bike to a halt without having to suffer from skidding or accidentally hitting something or someone. The handles are bent shortly, and there is an extension to provide a better grip on the steering.
Pros and Cons
- A PVC fender is present as a mudguard on the wheels.
- The bike has a suspension fork for better rides.
- Both the tires are wide enough to handle the weight of the steel frame without creating any discomfort.
- Wheels are supported by dual brake discs at both the front and rear end.
- With single-speed gear, there will be no options for shifting the ratio to another value.
9. Hercules Topgear CX70 Dual Suspension 18 Speed Bicycle
With a rugged design, the Hercules Topgear dual suspension bike will help you ride comfortably on any terrain, be it the smooth urban roads or the rough mountains. The frame has a twin-tube, which provides an uncanny hardness for a better life. Both the rear and front ends are equipped with suspensions, thereby ensuring that you can have the vehicle’s ultimate control. You wouldn’t have to feel any form of bumpiness with this bicycle, that’s for sure.
The bike has an 18-speed gear system from Shimano, which will help you shift the gear setting for different speeds during uphill and downhill movements. The brakes present in the two-wheeler have an instant braking property that will make the rides safer, no matter how empty an alley is or how crowded the urban roads are.
Pros and Cons
- A twin-tube framework design for better stability of the bike’s chassis.
- 18-speed Shimano gear system is present for speed versatility.
- Full suspension bike to provide more control on the rides.
- Since the bike is too heavy, it’s not suitable for hard drifting motions and jumps.
10. Cockatoo CBC-05 Elite Series 26T & 21 Speed Carbon Steel Mountain Bike,Cycle
Carbon steel is used as the major element for designing the framework of the bicycle. This material choice is wonderful and will allow you to drive harder and faster despite having air friction. You will have 21-speed gear in this bike, with three being the front gears and seven are the rear ones. The Derailleur is from Shimano, and it can be operated easily with your thumb.
The dual suspension is present in this bike with a fork suspension system. The tires are of high quality that will allow you to travel both on-roads and off-roads.
Pros and Cons
- Soft but strong handle grips for better steering.
- 21-speed gear setting to be operated by a simple thumb derailleur.
- The seat height adjustment feature is present for changing the height from 5.5″ to 6.0″.
- Assembling the bike parts might become a bit difficult for beginners.
With so many different bicycle options under 10000, you need to be extra careful about your choice. First, you need to decide the purpose of the cycle and the terrain you will cycle. Based on these, you need to choose the best process within your affordable range and start with a proper and regular cycling routine.
1. Which is the best cycle under 10000?
When you want to have the best cycle under 10000, you need to look for the gear’s frame and equipment. If you want a consistent ride with better comfort, a single-speed bicycle will be best. You can either go with the steel or the alloy based on the cycle’s weight as for the edges.
2. Which is the best gear cycle under 10000?
Suppose you want a simple gear system with no complex functionality and reduced hassles of maintenance. In that case, the single speed bicycles will be ideal, like the Hero Kyoto 26T single speed mountain bike or the BTwin 85034B My Bicycle.
3. Which is the best hybrid cycle under 10000?
Omobikes 1.0 lightweight bicycle is the best hybrid cycle under 10000. It is equipped with a height-adjustable seat that makes it possible to use it at your convenience. It is also made from carbon steel and is one of the lightest bicycles you will have in the hybrid category.